Rat Matrix Metalloproteinase 2 (MMP-2) ELISA Kit Instructions for Use This kit is for research use only
Quantitative determination of matrix metalloproteinase 2 / gelatinase A (MMP-2 / Gelatinase A) in rat serum, plasma or other related fluids by ELISA.
Experimental principle The kit uses double antibody sandwich enzyme immunoassay to determine the level of MMP-2 / Gelatinase A in the specimen. The microtiter plate was coated with purified antibody to make a solid-phase antibody. MMP-2 / Gelatinase A antigen, biotinylated anti-rat MMP-2 / Gelatinase A antibody, HRP were added to the monoclonal antibody-coated microwells The labeled avidin is developed with the substrate TMB after thorough washing. TMB is converted into blue under the catalysis of peroxidase, and into the final yellow under the action of acid. The color depth is positively correlated with MMP-2 / Gelatinase A in the sample. The absorbance (OD value) was measured with a microplate reader at a wavelength of 450 nm, and the sample concentration was calculated.
Kit composition and reagent preparation
1. ELISA plate: one piece (96 wells)
2. Standard product (lyophilized product): 2 bottles, each bottle is diluted to 1ml with the sample diluent before use, and it is left to stand for more than 10 minutes after being capped, and then inverted / rubbed repeatedly to help dissolve, its concentration is 20,000 pg / ml, after serial dilution, 20,000 pg / ml, 10,000 pg / ml, 5,000 pg / ml, 2,500 pg / ml, 1,250 pg / ml, 625 pg / ml, 312 pg / ml, sample dilution Directly used as a standard concentration of 0 pg / ml, prepared within 15 minutes before use.
For example, to prepare a 10,000 pg / ml standard: Take 0.5 ml of the above standard at 20,000 pg / ml and add it to an Eppendorf tube containing 0.5 ml of sample diluent, mix well. The rest of the concentration can be deduced by analogy.
3. Sample diluent: 1 Ã— 20ml / bottle.
4. Test the diluent A: 1 Ã— 10ml / bottle.
5. Test diluent B: 1 Ã— 10ml / bottle.
6. Detection solution A: 1 Ã— 120ul / bottle (1: 100), diluted with detection dilution A 1: 100 before use, prepared according to the pre-calculated total amount required for each experiment before dilution (100ul per well) , The actual preparation should be more 0.1-0.2ml. For example, 1ul detection solution A plus 99ul detection dilution A is prepared in proportion, mix gently and prepare within one hour before use.
7. Test solution B: 1 Ã— 120ul / bottle (1: 100) is diluted 1: 100 with test diluent B before use. The dilution method is the same as that of Test Solution A.
8. Substrate solution: 1 Ã— 10ml / bottle.
9. Concentrated washing solution: 1 Ã— 30ml / bottle, each bottle is diluted 25 times with distilled water.
10. Stop solution: 1 Ã— 10ml / bottle (2N H2SO4).
Collection and preservation of specimens
1. Cell culture supernatant: collect the supernatant after centrifugation, and store the specimen at -20 â„ƒ, and avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
2. Serum: Please leave the specimen at room temperature for 2 hours or overnight at 4 Â° C and centrifuge at 1000 xg for 20 minutes. Take the supernatant for testing, or store the specimen at -20 Â° C, but avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
3. Plasma: EDTA or heparin can be used as an anticoagulant. Centrifuge the sample at 2-8 Â° C 1000 xg for 15 minutes within 30 minutes after collection, or store the specimen at -20 Â° C, but avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
Note: Hemolysis of specimens will affect the final test results, so hemolysis specimens should not be tested.
Before starting the experiment, please configure all reagents in advance. When diluting the reagents or samples, they should be mixed evenly. Try to avoid foaming when mixing. A standard curve should be made for each test. If the sample concentration is too high, dilute with sample diluent to make the sample meet the detection range of the kit.
1. Add sample: set blank hole, standard hole and sample hole to be tested respectively. Add 100ul of sample diluent to the blank well, and 100ul of the standard or the sample to be tested in the remaining well. Be careful not to have air bubbles. Add the sample to the bottom of the well of the microplate. The target plate is covered with a cover or film and reacted at 37 Â° C for 120 minutes.
To ensure the validity of the experimental results, please use a new standard solution for each experiment.
2. Discard the liquid and spin dry without washing. Add 100ul of detection solution A working solution to each well (take 1ul of detection solution A plus 99ul of detection dilution A to prepare, mix gently and prepare within one hour before use), 37 â„ƒ, 60 minutes.
3. After incubating for 60 minutes, discard the liquid in the well, spin dry, wash the plate 3 times, soak for 1-2 minutes each time, 350ul / per well, spin dry (you can also pat the liquid in the well to dry).
4. Add 100ul of detection solution B working solution (same as the detection A working solution) to each well at 37 â„ƒ for 60 minutes.
5. After incubating for 60 minutes, discard the liquid in the hole, spin dry, wash the plate 5 times, soak for 1-2 minutes each time, 350ul / per hole, spin dry (you can also pat the liquid in the hole dry).
6. Add 90ul of substrate solution to each well in sequence, and develop color at 37 Â° C in the dark (within 30 minutes, at this time, the first 3-4 wells of the standard product have a visible blue gradient, and the latter 3-4 wells have no obvious gradient) , You can terminate).
7. Add 50ul of stop solution to each well in sequence to stop the reaction (in this case, the blue color turns to yellow). The order of adding the stop solution should be the same as that of the substrate solution. In order to ensure the accuracy of the experimental results, the termination solution should be added as soon as possible after the substrate reaction time expires.
8. Measure the optical density (OD value) of each well in sequence using an enzyme-linked instrument at a wavelength of 450 nm. Test within 15 minutes after adding stop solution.
1. Leave one well for each experiment as a blank zero-adjusting well. No reagents are added to this well, only the substrate solution and 2NH2SO4 are added at the end. Use this hole to adjust the OD value to zero when measuring.
2. To prevent the sample from evaporating, place the reaction plate in a closed box covered with a damp cloth during the test, and add a cover or film to the enzyme label plate.
3. Store unused microplates or reagents at 2-8 Â° C. Standard products, working solution A, and working solution B should be configured and used according to the required amount. Do not reuse the diluted standard, test solution A working solution or test solution B working solution.
4. It is recommended to set a double-hole test when testing samples to ensure the accuracy of the test results.
Plate washing method Manual plate washing method: suck (not touch the wall) or shake off the liquid in the microplate; put a few layers of absorbent paper on the experimental table, and tap the microplate down several times with force; the recommended wash buffer Inject at least 0.3ml of liquid into the hole, soak for 1-2 minutes, and repeat this process several times as needed.
Automatic plate washing: If there is an automatic plate washing machine, it should be used in the formal experiment process after being used skillfully.
Specificity This kit can detect recombinant or natural rat MMP-2 / Gelatinase A at the same time without cross-reactivity with other related proteins.
Calculate the standard concentration as the abscissa (logarithmic coordinate), the OD value is the ordinate (ordinary coordinate), draw a standard curve on the semi-logarithmic coordinate paper, and find the corresponding concentration from the standard curve according to the OD value of the sample ; Multiply by the dilution factor; or use the standard concentration and OD value to calculate the linear regression equation of the standard curve, substitute the OD value of the sample into the equation, calculate the sample concentration, and multiply by the dilution factor, which is the actual concentration of the sample .
1. The washing process is very important. Insufficient washing can easily cause false positives.
2. It is best to control the sampling time within 5 minutes. If there are many specimens, it is recommended to use a volley gun to add samples.
3. Please make a standard curve at the same time of each measurement, and it is best to make a double hole.
4. If the content of the substance to be tested in the specimen is too high, please dilute it and then determine it. When calculating, please multiply by the dilution factor.
5. When preparing standard products and testing solution working fluids, please prepare with corresponding diluent, not to be confused.
6. Please keep the substrate away from light.
312 pg / ml-20,000 pg / ml
1. Storage of the kit: -20 â„ƒ (only for some reagents when not in use for a long time); 2-8 â„ƒ (when used frequently).
2. Validity: 6 months
We manufactures all kinds of cement bulk bag, Pp Jumbo Bags, bulk bags, breathable bag, Big Bag etc. 65% of which are exported to the United States, European, Australia, Japan countries, 20% is necessary of the domestic large-scale fine chemical plant and is also the designation supplier of food factory, chemical factory, plastic factory both inland and overseas. Our excellent quality and stable after-sale services have been well recognized by our customers both home and abroad.
Our Jumbo Bags Advantage
1. Top ten the most professional manufacturer in plastic woven industry.
2. Our experienced R&D department with many years' technology can design and produce bags under customers' requirements with competitive prices.
3. Our professional Quality Supervision department with perfect test methods can ensure good quality and steady shipment for long term cooperation.
4. 24 hours services before and after sales, let you clearly learn about the production situation
Since our company established, company adhering to the "professional, honest, mutual benefit and win to win" business idea. And it is committed to build a first-class products and services in the Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers (FIBC) products field. Our company has good cooperative relationship with several countries in the world and won all types of industrial customers' consistent affirmation and praise. In the future our company hopes to strengthen exchanges and cooperation with domestic and foreign customers. And we take order with good reputation and reasonable price to provide customers with more satisfactory quality and services. If you're looking for a good Jumbo Bags, bulk bags and Big Bag manufacturer & Supplier. Please contact us anytime for further discussion.
Fibc Bulk Bag,Pp Jumbo Bags,Bulk Ton Bags,Big Bags wholesale
WenZhou JinYuan Packing Manufacture Co.,Ltd , https://www.tote-shoppingbag.com